Network Locum (hereafter referred to as “Network Locum”, “we”, “us” or “our”) operates as a platform and community marketplace that helps GPs and GP Practices to connect directly with one another and create relationships, arrange or book Locum sessions, and communicate. Network Locum refers to Network Locum Ltd, the Network Locum App, and networklocum.com.
What information does Network Locum gather?
1. Information that you give us: We receive, store and process information that you make available to us when accessing or using the Network Locum Web Platform. Examples include, but are not limited to, when you:
2. Mobile Data: When you use certain features of our mobile application we may receive, store and process information about your location. If you access the web platform through a mobile device and do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable GPS and other location-tracking functions on your device.
3. Log Data: We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information automatically recorded whenever you access the platform, such as IP address, date and time you access the platform, referring and exit pages, number of clicks, and pages viewed on the website.
How Network Locum uses and processes the personal information that is made available by you
We use and process Information about you for the following general purposes:
1. to enable you to access and use the Platform;
2. to operate, protect and improve the Platform, Network Locum’s business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for advertising and marketing;
3. to help create and maintain a trusted and safe environment on the Platform, such as fraud detection and prevention, verifying any identifications provided by you, and conducting checks against databases such as public government databases;
4. to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, and information requested by you;
5. to administer rewards, surveys, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Network Locum or our business partners; and
6. to comply with our legal obligations.
How Network Locum uses and processes User Communications
We may review, scan, or analyse your communications with other users exchanged via the Platform for fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, product development, research and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, the Platform may scan and analyse messages to prevent the sending of contact information and references to acting outside the Platform. We may also scan, review or analyse messages for research and product development purposes to help make search, booking and user communications more efficient and effective.
We will not review, scan, or analyse your communications for sending third party marketing messages to you. We will also not sell these reviews or analyses of communications to third parties. By using the Platform, you consent that Network Locum, in its sole discretion, may review, scan, analyse, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
To opt out please click this link.